The last few months have been a bit frustrating for our team. With the space under renovation, we couldn’t really organize events the way we used to. But now that we are operational again and with a greater capacity, we have the space to free our creativity and organize events and opportunities to get together, learn and make.
So don’t be surprised if you find that we’re inviting you to a bunch of events! What kind of events are we talking about?
- Makers meetups:
- Presentation & networking: get inspired, learn from experts
- Makers challenge: get creative, put your brain power for something that “makes sense”
- 3D printing workshops
- Arduino based workshops
- Children friendly workshops
- Makers skills workshops
- Fablunch: once a month for those interested in what’s going on with fablab
- Fabtalk: we invite someone on a “how to” topic
- Fabshow: private movie session to relax
All our events are listed on our facebook fan page and in our calendar available here .
If you wish to have a presentation, a workshop, a networking session organized at Fablab Saigon, drop us an email at events.fablabsaigon (at) gmail.com and we’ll be happy to help.